To Our Valued Guests and Team Members,
We are excited to say Bowling is Back!!
Upon our reopening, there are several changes that we must implement to keep everyone safe. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate this new frontier. “How we have always done it” is now replaced with “This is how we need to do it, now.” We know there will be speed bumps along the way, but together we can ensure everyone’s safety.
Our focus remains on you and your safety. We are following all CDC and the City of Philadelphia Health Department guidelines. We wanted to take this time to review some of the measures we are taking in this initial phase of reopening.
- Guests are required to wear a mask. If you do not have, or do not wish to wear a mask or shield, this is not the time for a bowling visit and you should wait until another time.
- Staff members are required to wear a mask or shield and will have temperatures checked before reporting for shifts.
- Staff members have been trained on proper sanitization of equipment. All shoes and bowling balls will be sanitized before and after guest use.
- Floor decals have been installed at guest service areas for social distancing reminders.
- Plexiglass has been installed at all guest service areas.
- Seats have been removed and/or are marked for social spacing. Please do not move seats.
- We are at 50% capacity so only every other lane will be in use for public bowling. There will be no pairs given out unless a group is more than 5 people.
- Bowling balls will be on the ball returns for your use (1 of each weight). Please do not take bowling balls from other returns. When you are finished bowling please leave your rental shoes and bowling balls on the lanes and we will come and sanitizer them and return them.
- Supervise children and family members to make sure they are following the guidelines.
- Please do not camp out when bowling is done. Once bowling is completed, you must exit the facility.
- All lane reservations must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made due to limited capacity requirements. Reservations can be made via phone at 215-743-2521.
- Unfortunately due to limited lane availability we are asking please no coupons at this time. Please save them for when we are able to have full usage of our lanes.
- J & M Pro Shop will be available by appointment only.